Group 4 Film Opening


Thursday 30 January 2014

Treatment - The Script


T: she’s a bitch

L: Michael? (clicks in front of face)
(cuts from close up of his face to an establishing shot of them on the bed)
M: what?
T: I said she’s a bitch
M: yeah but she’s a perfect bitch
T: no
Michael gasps and looks at Louis, who shrugs
Michael slumps down and groans
Louis throws the ball that he has been throwing up and down at Michael’s head
Michael groans again and looks over at Louis
M: why are you guys here anyway?
L: (enthusiastically) we’re here to cheer you up! we have a plan!
T: we do?
L: I though you had one
T: I thought you did
L: we don’t have a plan
(pause)
M: I’m going to get her back (stands up all triumphant like)
T: oh god no (facepalms)
L: Michael sit down.
M: Guys I’m serious
(Michael sits back down)
L: are you sure about this?
M: I think I love her
(Tris rolls her eyes)
L: Michael we’re your best friends.
T: no
L: we’re just here to help
T: don’t do it
L: I think we can help you win her back
T: you’re doing it, he’s doing it
(Louis hold up a scrunched up battle of the bands poster)
L: Now correct me if I’m wrong….. but bands are cool right?
M: bands are cool
L: girls like bands don’t they?
(they look over at tris)
T: they sure do
L: ...we could be a band right?
(They look over to the drumkit (between them within the frame) and then over at a guitar)
M: (CU) Dude, We could be a band.
(Four drumstick clicks)
on the fourth, the camera goes down and the title comes up from the bottom of the screen

No comments:

Post a Comment